Women Entrepreneurship Platform

Hi everyone!

Wishing all a happy new year!

Excited to share here the revamped version of the NITI Aayog’s Women Entrepreneurship Platform. The Women Entrepreneurship Platform (WEP) is a first-of-its-kind, unified access portal which brings together women from different parts of India to build a nurturing ecosystem that enables them to realize their entrepreneurial aspirations. WEP achieves this by facilitating relevant information and services through key partnerships.

Here’s the link to access it - https://wep.gov.in/

As an aggregator platform, WEP hosts information and services relevant to women entrepreneurs. WEP enables key partnerships to bring crucial content, workshops, campaigns and other avenues of learning and growth to its users from trailblazers in the industry. For this, WEP encourages entrepreneurs to share their entrepreneurial journeys, stories & experiences to nurture peer learning. All of this is further strengthened by the mentorship of industry players.

We invite aspiring and existing women entrepreneurs across India and partners supporting this group to register on the platform and share your feedback.

1. Identify any functional issues/ bugs with the existing functionalities on the platform
  2. Suggest new features and functionalities that are relevant to the partners and women entrepreneurs
  3. Inform of bugs/ issues to the WEP team

We’d love to hear any feedback and make this platform a one stop solution for all women entrepreneurs.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Asha. I volunteer for Tech4Good. I have experience developing and testing applications in the IT industry. I would like to be part of this program. I can help test the WEP site. Please let me know. Thank you in advance for your feedback.

2 Likes

Thanks Asha. Will connect with you and work our the details. Thank you so much for your time and effort.

1 Like

Hey, I’m Akhilesh G. I volunteer with Tech4Good as a community manager. we have planned a hackathon-like set-up focused on testing. We will be coordinating this event with the support of TinkerHub, a non-profit organization based in Kerala that works to improve the tech learning culture and has access to a 12,000-member active community. We look forward to bringing together talented individuals and testing WEP during the event."

3 Likes

That sounds great, Akhilesh! I’d love to have a call and discuss more about how the event is being planned and support you in any way possible :slight_smile: