SEEDS , a renowned not-for-profit organisation, is in search of an innovative and driven Product Manager to join their Delhi team! SEEDS has been making significant strides in the field of disaster lifecycle management and sustainable environment since 1994, uniting innovative technology with traditional wisdom to create resilient and sustainable communities. They’ve been honored with the United Nations Sasakawa Award in 2022 and the Government of India Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Award in 2021 for their efforts.
As their Product Manager, you’ll be pivotal in ideating, designing, and rolling out urban-focused products that leverage technology and data. It’s a chance to lead a team through the full product development lifecycle, from inception to launch.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ideating smart solutions for unmet market needs
- Analyzing data to understand consumer behavior and refine product values
- Developing a product vision and strategy
- Building consensus among diverse stakeholders
- Driving product strategies and owning the product vision
- Deep diving into customer experiences to fill product gaps and drive growth
- Engaging in business development initiatives
- Coordinating with various teams for strategic product marketing
- Travelling to grassroot locations to comprehend unique needs
The perfect fit for this role would be someone with:
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in any discipline (Preference to candidates with a background in social sciences)
- At least 7-8 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in usability and customer-focused design
- Empathetic and transparent leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Robust analytical and negotiation skills
Do note that this position may require up to 30% travel, sometimes in emergency situations.
Ready to make a difference? Send over your resume and a brief cover letter explaining your interest and fit for the role.
SEEDS values collaboration, attention to detail, and the ability to work in partnerships, and they can’t wait to meet candidates ready to contribute to their mission.
For more details : https://www.seedsindia.org/work-with-us/