Tech4Dev is seeking candidates with a strong background in Python/SQL and core data engineering skills, and a passion for building solutions to difficult social problems. Most importantly, successful candidates should possess the ability to work independently to solve complex challenges, both human and technological.
As a data engineer, the day-to-day work may include:
- Working with clients to understand their needs: understanding their current processes and pain points and identifying which of these can be addressed through automating and streamlining data flows.
- Wrangling/cleaning government or client data, with an eye toward automation: from extracting data from SQL databases and making API calls to scraping websites and cleaning survey data.
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Working with analytical tools to provide actionable data insights to decision-makers.
- Working with other team members to test and deploy these solutions.
For qualification details, visit:
Interested candidates can apply here.