Hello Community Members!
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a talented technology professional to become part of the engineering team at a trailblazing organization. They’re deep in an engaging, diverse, and progressive technology stack that’s at the cutting edge of countless technologies.
Here’s a sneak peek into their fascinating work:
- AI/ML for audio processing and language understanding (NLP/NLU), making sophisticated functions accessible to even less literate individuals via their mobile phones
- Automated question-answering using BERT deep-learning-based models on a range of subjects such as sexual health, labour rights, maternal and child nutrition, and agriculture
- A voice Bot that outperforms Google’s Dialog Flow at entity extraction in local Indian languages
- A scalable IVR stack that has served over 3 million users and 150 global and national partners
- A voice-driven Android stack to engage urban/semi-urban users in asking questions, registering grievances, and mentoring peers
- A robust Analytics system used for understanding the engagement and impact of different social sector interventions
- Computer Vision for Optical Scanning of hand-filled health data forms, enabling real-time digitization of paper-based forms to run predictive analytics
They are seeking a socially conscious team member who can inspire their peers, is comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and is ready to learn new skills and technologies. They appreciate diverse skill sets, but they’re currently looking for hands-on full stack development experience, and a significant experience/expertise working on AI / ML. The full-stack experience should preferably be in Python/Django with a working knowledge of relational databases and web front-end technologies like Angular/React.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent problem-solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- 2-3 years of experience with a python-based web development framework like Django/Flask or GIT version management skills
- Full lifecycle software development
- Proficient in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes, and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Experience with WhatsApp Business API
- Experience developing around FreeSwitch or Asterisk
- Experience with Google’s Dialog flow, Amazon Alexa skills
- Experience designing and building Micro-Services on cloud-based platforms
- Experience with AWS Lambda, API Gateways, Azure, GCP, etc
- Experience working with modern BI systems and Data-Analytics
- Experience in AI/ML technologies for NLP/NLU or Computer Vision
If you think you’re a fit for this role and are excited to make a real impact, apply now and spread the word!
#JobOpportunity #AI #ML #ChatBot #SoftwareEngineering