πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’» PHP Developer Needed at Dhwani Rural Information Systems!

:loudspeaker::man_technologist: Coding Wizards Assemble: PHP Developer Needed at Dhwani Rural Information Systems! :briefcase::computer:

A fantastic opportunity is knocking for experienced PHP Developers! Situated in Gurugram, India, Dhwani RIS, a social/development sector-focused advisory and consulting firm, is currently seeking a skilled PHP Developer to join their robust team. They’re committed to managing and creating impactful IT applications for NGOs, Government functionaries, CSRs, International Funding Orgs, and much more!

If you’re a tech enthusiast, this opportunity could be your platform to bring meaningful change. The role involves creating web-based services using PHP, MySQL, Ajax, and JavaScript. You’ll develop back-end components, connect the application with other web services, and assist front-end developers. And guess what? You may also get the chance to develop and integrate plugins for popular frameworks! :globe_with_meridians::rocket:

To qualify, you should have:

• 2-5+ years of experience in PHP development
  • Proficiency in codignitor, MVC, YII2 framework, Jquery, My Sql, and Mongodb
  • Solid understanding of web services (Rest, Soap etc.) and payment gateway integration
  • Excellent knowledge about data structure
  • Experience with a startup would be an advantage
  • B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field

This full-time opportunity is based in their Gurugram office. Don’t miss out!

To apply, follow the link here: [Link to apply]

And remember, every share counts! Like, share, and tag your friends who might be interested! Together, let’s spread the word and make a difference! :busts_in_silhouette::dizzy:

#NowHiring #PHPDeveloper #TechForGood #DhwaniRIS #CSR #MakeADifference

I am excited to apply for the PHP Developer position at your company. As an experienced PHP developer, I believe I have the technical skills and passion to contribute meaningfully to your team.
With over 5 years of experience working with PHP, I have developed a deep understanding of the language and its ecosystem. Additionally, I have experience working with popular frameworks such as Laravel and CodeIgniter, as well as front-end technologies like HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.

My previous work experience has allowed me to develop strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively both independently and in a team. I have contributed to various projects ranging from e-commerce platforms to enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, honing my skills in project planning, software engineering, and quality assurance along the way.
I also have a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest trends in web development, attending conferences and participating in online communities to stay engaged and informed.
Thank you for considering my application. I am eager to discuss how my skills and experience can benefit your organization.
Sincerely, Klav

Hi @klav-work - Please apply here at this link - Dhwani Rural Information Systems Private Limited - PHP Developer in Gurugram