The British Asian Trust is a dynamic, international development organisation, delivering high-quality programmes in South Asia to drive positive change across the region. The Trust was founded in 2007, by HRH The Prince of Wales and a group of British Asian business leaders, to tackle widespread poverty, inequality and injustice in the region. They have programmes in education, mental health, livelihoods, child protection and conservation.
Description: As part of the Project Management Unit, the Technology Consultant will leverage technology for the early detection of child labour, improved tracking of cases, and developing insights based on the data acquired. Candidates need to have:
- A degree, qualifications or significant equivalent experience in IT
- Good algorithmic problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language
- Academic/industrial exposure to Computer Science (Not having a professionalcomputer science degree should not deter you from knowing the fundamentals)
- Understanding of networking, operating systems, databases
For more details for the role, visit: Technology Consultant, Child Labour (New Delhi, India)
Closing date for applications: September 11 2022.