Hello, everyone! Opportunity at SEEDS, a leading non-profit organisation committed to enabling disaster lifecycle management and sustainable environmental solutions. They have built self-reliant, resilient, and sustainable communities since 1994. They have a rich history of innovating traditional wisdom with technology, and their services are recognized globally.
Now, they are looking for an AI/ML Expert , who will be responsible for developing and implementing effective technology-enabled solutions for humanitarian actions, disaster, and climate risk management.
- Creating AI and ML based solutions
- Processing and analyzing large and complex datasets
- Extracting insights for decision-making
- Developing predictive models
- Coordinating with other teams to understand needs and develop solutions
- Keeping up-to-date with AI and ML trends
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Data Science, AI, or related field.
- Programming skills in Python, R, or similar languages.
- Experience in developing and deploying AI/ML models on AWS/Azure.
- Familiarity with big data platforms and tools like Hadoop, Spark, AWS.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working with government agencies, NGOs, and community groups is a plus.
Location : New Delhi
Travel : Up to 30% of the time, sometimes in emergency situations.
To apply, please send your resume, a cover letter highlighting your interest, experience, and availability, and your current and expected CTC to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application: Product AI/ML Expert”.
They believe in an inclusive and diverse work environment that values non-traditional academic paths. They welcome and encourage applicants of all genders, ethnicities, and backgrounds to apply.
Join their team and contribute to making a real impact!
To apply https://www.seedsindia.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/JD_Product-AI_ML.pdf
For more information about the organization, visit: Work With Us - SEEDS